What personal information do we collect?
We collect information to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We collect information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our websites and mobile services.
We may collect the following categories of personal information. Not all categories may be collected about every individual:
· Personal identifiers, such as name and address
· Device and online identifiers and related information, such as telephone number and email address
· Internet, application, and network activity, such as cookie IDs and browser visits
· Demographic information, such as age and date of birth
· Financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers and claims information
· Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as gender and nationality
· Purchase history information, such as products you have bought, rented, and returned
· Location information, such as geo-location information
· Audio, visual, and other sensory information, such as audio and video recordings
· Employment information, such as occupation, title, licenses and professional memberships
· Individual preferences and characteristics, such as inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you in a variety of ways. It may be:
· Provided directly by you or a member of your household
· Collected from a device associated with you or your household
· Collected from another company within our family of companies
· Collected from an external third-party source
Our goal is to limit the information we collect to the information needed to support our business.
Information provided directly by you or a member of your household
When you interact with our online services, we may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we ask you to provide your name, contact details and payment details in order to purchase a printed product from us or to set up an online account, or your email address to sign up to receive a newsletter and/or to submit enquiries to us. We may ask for similar information when you contact us offline, for example for customer service.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Information collected from a device associated with you or your household
When you use our online services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, browser-type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our online services, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better diagnose problems with our server and to administer our online services, as well as understand the visitors who use our online services, where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design, layout and functionality of the online services. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology.
What we do with your personal information?
We may use the information we collect through our online services for a number of purposes, including to:
· Fulfill your order or requests for services and provide customer service
· Create and maintain your account
· Conduct auditing and monitoring of transactions and engagement
· Conduct marketing, personalization and third-party advertising
· Protect the security and integrity of our websites, mobile services and our business and help prevent fraud
· Update our operational and technical functionality
· Conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections and identifying areas for operational improvement
· Conduct research and development
· Fulfill our legal functions or obligations
We will only process personal information in ways that are compatible with the purpose we collected it for or for the purposes you later authorize. Before we use your personal information for a purpose that is materially different than the purpose we collected it for or that you later authorized, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out.
Who we share information with?
We are careful to share your personal information in ways that respect your privacy and only as described in this Notice. We view you as a valued customer, not a product, and we do not sell or rent your personal information to others for money.
We may share and disclose your personal information to other third parties in the following circumstances:
· To vendors and other third-party service providers who require access to your personal information to assist in the provision of the online services, our products and services, and other business-related functions. For example, we partner with one or more credit card processing companies to assist us in processing your payment. We partner with third parties that offer credit checks services that review credit worthiness of certain users to manage our risk and help us to avoid sending out orders to users that cannot afford to pay. We may also work with third party service providers to assist us providing targeted email campaigns, assemble and prepare personalized offers and/or make particular product or purchase recommendations. However, those companies do not retain, share, store, or use personal information for any secondary purposes.
· We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) where required by law or regulatory requirement, court order or other judicial authorization, (b) in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements; (c) in connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of a business; (d) to protect or defend our rights, interests or property, or that of third parties; (e) to investigate any wrongdoing in connection with the online services or our services; (f) to protect the vital interests of an individual.
· To an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
· Deidentified & Aggregated Personal Information: We continually strive to make customer shopping experiences more relevant and with less friction and may offer related services and insights to our suppliers and others. As a result, we may share with others insights that combine information from many customers in ways that do not directly identify you. For example, we may combine your shopping history with that of other customers to deliver generalized insights to our suppliers. These insights do not identify individual customers. This information helps our suppliers provide products and services relevant to our customers. We may receive payment for these insights.
To deliver information about products and services that may be of interest to you, we may share information with other companies, such as publishers, advertisers and measurement analytics providers. For example, we may share device-related data (such as device identifier, type of device, IP address, cookies and other information associated with your browsing and app usage) and individual preferences and characteristics (such as insights and inferences related to shopping patterns and behaviors). This information does not identify you directly, but is necessary to personalize the advertisements you receive. We do not receive payment for this information.
· To any other person with your consent.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
Like other e-commerce web sites, we use 'cookies' and other technologies to collect information and enhance features and functionality. Cookies are bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. They do allow us to do things like keep items in your shopping cart between visits or during the same visit or provide you with a more personalized user experience.
Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. The 'Help' portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-ons settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our online services. They may collect information about your use of our online services, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services.
This information is collected by a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites.
International data transfers
Your personal information may be stored and processed by us in any country where we or our service providers have facilities, and your personal information may therefore be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the U.S., which may have different data protection rules to those of your country. Specifically, we may transfer your personal and non-personal information to K9photo/Global Dog Art Gallery for processing and storage in the U.S. By interacting with our online services, you consent to such transfers.
How we protect your information
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). For purchases made online with credit cards, we store your credit card number in encrypted form for a limited amount of time. We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights & choices
You have the following rights:
· If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
· You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Your California Privacy Rights - Shine the Light
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by K9photo to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. K9photo will provide you with a list of the categories of personal information disclosed and a list of the names and addresses of the third parties. To make such a request, please write us at:
K9photo/Global Dog Art Gallery
608 Red Oak Plantation Dr
Kingsport, TN 37663
How we link to other websites
Our online services contain links to websites, third party plug-ins (such as social media sharing buttons) operated by other companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy notices of such other websites. This Notice applies solely to information collected by our online services and through your other interactions with.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons, or other lawful purposes.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Our services are intended for users ages 18 and older. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from persons that we know to be under the age of 18. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 18.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting us at:
K9photo Global Dog Art Gallery
608 Red Oak Plantation
Kingsport, TN 37663